Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Provide analysis, reporting, insights, and communications regarding credit performance of the company’s portfolio, customers, and products and services. This includes undertaking deep data analysis, leading creative experiments, the preparation reports used internally and by external stakeholders. In liaison with the Credit Manager, provide key insights to influence credit behavior and performance.
Key Job functions
- Provide quality analysis (through tools including SQL, R, statistical software, excel, PowerBI, and data science models) to inform management on the credit performance of the portfolio, products, and customers.
- Contribute to the development of reports to key stakeholders including senior management, the board of directors, and investors, including graphical analysis, Powerpoint presentations, and verbal and written communications.
- Design and implement experiments/initiatives geared towards improving and maintaining a healthy credit performance across M-KOPA’s customer base, including collections initiatives and campaigns
- Contribute to the formation and implementation of collections practices, incentives, and ROI analyses
- Contribute to the development of credit and financial models to be used by the business, including but not limited to bad debt modeling, cash flow modeling, and loss rate assumptions
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics on M-KOPA’s core products and pilots, including standard and non-standard forms of portfolio health and delinquency reporting, repayment rates, etc.
- Execute work in coordination with other departments regarding credit-related communications
- Collaborate with the Data/Tech Team to improve data accuracy and reliability for reporting
Recommendations made by the position
- Portfolio analytics and reporting
- Pricing input recommendations
- Financial models inc. bad debt, cash flow
Experience/ Skills and Competencies
- Credit, data, or financial analysis skills to effectively review and report on key performance metrics
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage business expectations with key stakeholders
- A positive, learning-oriented attitude and capacity for self-empowerment
- University degree preferably in a quantitative field, including computer science, statistics, engineering, or finance
- Two years’ work experience in a professional role
- Knowledge of lending business practices and products preferred
- Previous experience in finance, business intelligence, or consumer credit analysis preferred.
- Proficiency in data analytics and visualization tools including SQL, R!, Python, PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and understanding of statistics and quantitative methods
M-KOPA is a connected asset financing platform that offers millions of underbanked customers access to life-enhancing products and services. To apply, click on APPLY before 12th March,2021