Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales Engineer Interns
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and South Sudan. The company has a total complement of over 600 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
We are looking for qualified and talented young engineering professionals to fill in the following position.
Sales Engineer Intern
- Heavy emphasis on production of AutoCAD driven submittal drawing of our standard products.
- Servicing customers (mechanical contractors, engineers, equipment dealers) via phone and written contact in a technical sales environment.
- Handling phone inquiries, providing technical assistance, pricing jobs, and processing jobs for production via our computerized information system.
- Subcontracting and coordinating buyouts for fire suppression hook ups
- Generating sales proposals
The candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Engineer in any engineering discipline from a recognized University, with a minimum of Upper Second Honours degree.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Valid driving license and having AutoCAD skills is an added advantage.
The successful candidates will join the company’s internship program details of which are on the company website and will be posted to any of the company’s many branches across the country. This provides an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team of dynamic experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives’ through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”.
Method of application
Click on this link APPLY for the role by 17th March 2021.