Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose: The APHRC seeks to contract an experienced Front-End Web Designer / Developer for the APHRC 2020 digital annual report.
The consultant will work alongside an in-house web development team to design, develop and implement an interactive web based annual report.
The consultant will work under the overall guidance of the Visibility Unit, within the Policy Engagement and Communications (PEC) Division.
Scope of Work:
- To achieve the objective of the assignment, the Front-End Designer/Developer will carry out the following tasks;
- Provide creative and innovative ideas for UI-UX design, development and implementation of the digital annual report.
- Design to development; generate concepts and create wireframes and prototypes for UI-UX design and general outlook of the digital annual report based on content provided; will include an easy to navigate design while utilizing easy to process scripts to minimize page load speeds.
- Make use of HTML/CSS/JS to develop/code interactive visuals/interfaces and make a digital report that is visually and aesthetically pleasing to users while ensuring minimal load times for different pages and interfaces.
- Design and edit artwork, photos, charts, and other graphical elements; in electronic format, adaptable for use on the digital annual report.
- Create different illustrative materials such as animations, infographics, icons and illustrations etc. that will be used in design and development of the digital annual report.
- Ensure consistency of branding and messaging across the digital report design and all the integrated visuals.
- Receive, review and incorporate all feedback from the internal annual report development team.
- Integrate google analytics to track user behavior on the digital annual report.
Expertise and experience:
- Experience using collaborative software tools such as SVN, GIT, CVS and Mercurial for version control purposes.
- Strong skills in wireframing and prototyping to bring out key functionalities before building the digital report design.
- Understanding of UX writing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze and critique requirements and make recommendations on possible solution designs.
- Ability to complete work independently, incorporate client feedback, and deliver on time.
- Initiative and sound judgment and ability to understand and process client feedback to improve assignments.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver quality deliverables while working with tight timelines.
- They must have a good eye for detail; with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Must have good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to work effectively with, content developers and webmasters.
- Creative, innovative thinker with excellent design skills.
- Share a final version of the digital annual report hosted on the APHRC website and replicated on cloud or git.
- A host of materials, icons, illustrations, graphics that were used on the report should be saved on a Google drive for reuse.
Duration: S/he will be engaged for a period of 2 (two) months.
Method of Application
Respond with a proposed approach, timelines, budget and links to samples of related design work (interactive web design elements/interfaces), references from UI-UX design clients and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com by March 12, 2021.
Please use ‘DIGITAL ANNUAL REPORT WEB DEVELOPER’ as the subject title of your email.
For more information about APHRC visit www.aphrc.org/annualreport
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of vulnerable persons