Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Greensteds International School – Nakuru – Kenya
Vacancy for May, 2021
Greensteds is a co-educational boarding and day school following the National Curriculum of England & Wales from Early Years to IGCSE, and A level. We welcome applicants for the following position falling vacant in September, to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff:
Greensteds has a strong academic record yet places equal emphasis upon commitment to the wide ranging extracurricular programme. Our Sport department complements and supplements our academic programme and teachers are expected to contribute in one or more of these areas Our aim is to provide an enjoyable and challenging learning experience where students are able to acquire all the skills and knowledge necessary for them to become future leaders of good character, ready to make a difference in a global society.
Job & Person Specification: Art Teacher (Up to A-level and BTEC)
- The successful candidate will be able to teach Art across the whole School (Year 7-13), including IGCSE and A Level. We are a non-selective school with a relatively wide ability range. Being able to inspire pupils of all abilities is essential.
- The willingness to take a full and active part in all aspects of a thriving and progressive school is vital, including the ability to coach team sports and/or take an active part in the wider co-curricular programme.
The post holder will be accountable to the Head of Faculty.
Applicants should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in ART (B.Ed) or related field and a teaching qualification.
- Experience in teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales up to A-Level.
- Ability and experience in teaching BTEC Art
- Ability and experience of leading a department and preparing A-Level students for exams will be advantageous
- Ability to lead implementation of whole school Art projects.
- Have or apply for a ICPC or Good Conduct Certificate
- Willingness to contribute fully to the boarding and extracurricular life of a busy, full boarding school.
Greensteds International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share that commitment. Employment is subject to suitable background checks, including the receipt of satisfactory references, one of which must be from the most recent employer.
Method of Application
Applicants should e-mail an up-to date CV with a cover letter addressed to the Headmaster stating their teaching speciality and contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) to email@example.com. Deadline is 12th March, 2021. The subject of your email should be the job you’re applying for. For interested candidates, an early application is encouraged.