Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mahanaim Educational Institute (MEI) is an accredited institution by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology based in Nairobi. We are an international institution spread out in more than 80 countries worldwide. Our vision is to nurture global leaders with a Godly mindset.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the following position in full time basis:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lecturer
• Lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Contact/teaching time with students.
• Checking and assessing students’ work.
• Encouraging personal development via tutorial/pastoral work.
• Invigilating examinations.
• Attending staff meetings.
Key qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering -MUST
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching KNEC/NITA courses.
- An experience in training electrical and solar installation and electronics KNEC practical.
- Able to train NITA electrical wireman grade 3, 2&1 programs.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their applications and a detailed CV to email@example.com before 12th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted