Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Generics Africa Ltd, the leading pharmaceutical wholesaler in Kenya is committed to working in partnership with pharmacists and manufacturers to improve healthcare in the communities we serve.
To achieve our mission, we are seeking to fill the following positions:
Reports to: Treasury / Receivables Accountant
- Maintain/disburse petty cash.
- Maintain Mpesa account- Receipt payments made via till number.
- Confirm and follow up on payments against cash sales.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day and ensure cash equals receipts.
- Confirm to Tele-sales personnel of payments received when processing orders.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash/M-pesa intake and outtake.
- Confirm to tele-sales personnel of payments received when processing orders.
- Liaise with the payables/ treasury accountant on monies to be disbursed.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems-cash & cheque collections
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensure timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments.
- Complete, process and maintain applicable vouchers, paperwork, and records.
- Prepare client status report.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Perfectly accurate with money counting
- Customer-oriented with proven customer service skills
- Possess strong math skills.
- Ability to prioritize and process multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail, articulate and personable with a record of innovative problem-solving.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- High energy and an outgoing social personality
- At least CPA 2
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in customer service/admin/accounting
- Proven track record of honesty and loyalty
- Prior experience in cash handling
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 11th March 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject of the email.