Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Ref: CEH/HR/REC/013/2021 Terms of Engagement Permanent
Department: Patient Care Place of work:
Reporting to: Nurse- In- Charge
Main Purpose of the Role
The role holder shall be responsible for providing and promoting high standards of professional nursing care for our clientele in line with our patient care policies and procedures. They shall also assist the medical team in conducting procedures and administering of drugs to patients.
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing from a recognized institution shall be an added advantage.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya and holder of a valid license
- Holder of BLS and ACLS certificate
- Three years’ experience in Nursing.
- Experience in Theatre Nursing shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye hospital.
- Ability to work in Nyeri and/or any other place that they may be deployed within Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to make their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org latest by COB 19th March 2021 with the subject line being the role applied for and the reference Number indicated. E.g., ‘’
Administrative Assistant – CEH/HR/REC/016/2021’’.
The application must include;
- An up-to-date CV, not more than 3 pages long, with the current and expected remuneration indicated in the CV.
- A one-page document in PDF format explaining how their personality aligns to the core values of City Eye Hospital.
We are committed to grant you a great applicant’s experience, and we do not discriminate against gender, religion, marital status or any other diversities. All applications shall be accorded due consideration but due to the high volume of the same that we receive, we shall only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates. Applicants who fail to adhere to the application criteria indicated and do not meet the qualifications highlighted shall automatically be disqualified