Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Company, CJ Smart Cargo Kenya LTD. is seeking to recruit a marketing officer to be based in Kenya.
The marketing officer shall oversee the acquisition of new markets and clients for the company. They should be goal oriented, highly detailed, strategic and display strong interpersonal and marketing skills
CJ Smart Cargo is a one-step intelligent logistics solution provider that provides customized, integrated and intelligent logistic services. Our network is spread 10 industrial cities and ports with 12 overseas branches. The cargo businesses cover 50 main ports and inland cities across Southeastern Asia, Middle East, Africa, South America and Europe.
- The preferred candidate will have at least 5 years-experience in marketing in the logistics/ clearing and forwarding industry with a proven track record of business acquisition.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferred experience in clearing and forwarding
- Good ability to document and communicate in a clear way to sell the company services to all potential clients.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Access) at an intermediate or advanced level
- Must be able to work independently but contribute to the whole of the team
- Compensation is a retainer and commission on acquired business after target
- Academic background
- The preferred candidate will have a relevant diploma.
How to apply
If you feel you are up to the task and wish to join a dynamic team in an environment that stirs growth, forward your application (enclosing your application letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our office by close of business on Wednesday, 25th March 2021.