Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
• Participate in root cause analysis to recommend process improvements and capture constrains to improve planning accuracy via S and OP.
• Participate, analyse and document business process models, performance and evaluations.
• Participate in business process management efforts to collect and analyse metrics and continually improve processes.
• Develop and maintain working tools for planning inventory, buffer levels for DDMRP.
• Develop and maintain working tools for planning and reporting tactical metrics on power BI.
• Develop and maintain working tools for management or project milestones on NPD performance.
• Participate in S and OP planning by supporting the production and supply planning activities.
• Accurate and timely documentation and analysis of supply chain processes.
• Continuously maintain and update planning data warehouse.
• Timely compilation and business reporting in various dashboards and platforms.
• Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics or Commerce.
• CPA, ACCA, CIMA, Project Management or process improvement skills will be an added advantage.
• GIT or Minimum 2 years in finance, operations management, project management or process improvement
• Communication proficiency
• Problem solving, Analysis
• Negotiation Skills
• Technical Capacity
• Collaboration Skills
Closing Date: 2021/03/15