Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality around the world. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, GE Healthcare is a unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employees are committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Job Description Summary
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling Life Care Solutions (LCS) equipment and/or services in East Africa. LCS equipment comprises of anesthesia, ventilators, patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, maternal and infant care systems. You will work with the team to identify opportunities and will work with Sales Account Managers or distributors to close sales. Sales Account Managers or distributors to close sale.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Compile lists of prospective customers and sales leads and follow up as necessary
- Work with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Deliver training to both direct and indirect sales teams on strategy and product offerings
- Manage distributors by providing needed commercial support and follow up to close deals
- Make cold calls to potential customers where required
- Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Achieve the quarterly and yearly operating plan for LCS
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules
- Forecast orders and sales of assigned territory and submit report as needed
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge for the LCS business
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote GE LCS products and the company
- Develop and manage regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Establish strong relationship with major public central procurement entities and drive awareness of the LCS Product Portfolio in both public and private hospitals
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in Medical Equipment such as Anesthesia, Ventilator and Patient Monitoring
- Clinical and Commercial experience in Theater and/or Intensive Care Units on anesthesia, ventilators, patient monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license.
Method of application
To apply, click on APPLY