Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Digital Marketer will be responsible for assisting with all things to do with marketing; i.e. brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics.You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence thereby improving our marketing and sales efforts.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Stay adept with the latestsocial media best practices industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Monitor analytics for campaigns.
- Provide feedback to clients.
- Write compelling and informative blogs.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network on behalf of the company and its clients
- Provide constructive feedback
- Keep our/our clients digital communities entertained, informed, and engaged
- A degree or diploma in communications, It,marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to shoot and edit a video is a must
- Ability to shoot and edit a photo is a must
- Facebook Blueprint Certification or Social Media Certifications will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV with references to email@example.com on or before 9th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.