Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Job Title: Registered Clinical Officer –COVID 19 Activities-Locum Position
- Duty Station: Homa Bay
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural or non-natural disasters or persons excluded from access to health care. The organization has health projects in more than 68 countries.
MSF France in Homa Bay is launching a locum pool recruitment for the position of a Registered Clinical Officer-COVID 19 Activities. The successful candidate will report to the Medical Activity Manager.
Objective of the Position:
The objective of this position is promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clinical management of patients suspected of Covid 19 in Homa Bay County Referral Hospital and other facilities.
- Quickly identify and evaluate sick patients, and rapidly implement management plans to improve their condition
- Assess & clerk new admissions to the department rapidly & thoroughly
- Decide on initial investigations required based on differential diagnoses
- Following all COVID 19 MOH/MSF SOPs Formulate and rapidly enact effective management plans which are in accordance with clinical guidelines and best medical evidence
- Ensure patients are safe to be discharged and have a clear discharge management plan
- Work to deliver quality care in the most cost-effective manner for patients, the hospital and Medecins Sans Frontieres
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from an accredited medical school
- Must have a valid practicing license from the Clinical council of Kenya
- Must have 1 year and above working experience in clinical works in IPD Wards
- Must have experience managing patients in isolation
- Fluent in English and Swahili,
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Able to work in strenuous condition with minimal supervision
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to email a motivation letter and updated Curriculum Vitae as a single file by 15th March 2021 to email@example.com and mention on the subject line “Registered Clinical Officer-COVID 19 Activities”. Or send your application to MSF France, Homa Bay P. O. Box 881 – 00403. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.
We will not reply to questions about the position. All necessary information can be found in this vacancy announcement.