Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide professional support on a rotational basis in each key department: inventory, procurement, production planning, sales and operations management. The trainees may be selected for a longer-term opportunity based on performance, interest in our industry and value gained.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Day to day involvement in the running of the assigned department
- Weekly activity reporting
- Continuous Gap analysis and proactive solution implementation
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced MS Excel qualifications
- Experience in customer care
- Bookkeeping or Cashier experience
Other Skills Requirements:
- Proven skills in report writing and record keeping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and Kiswahili
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work independently. The role often involves work without specific direction, so judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions without supervision is essential.
- Possess good IT Skills and experience/ability to work with web based database softwares.