Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Customer Care Assistant JOB REF: SCCA/NGOB7
The role is responsible for Providing efficient telephone communication services
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
I. Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities :Supervise and guide junior staff;
II. Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
1. Maintain calls register;
2. Answer and direct telephone calls;
3. Update the institutional telephone directory;
4. Attend to physically challenged visitors and staff;
5. Verify telephone bills before payments;
6. Report promptly any switchboard defects to the supervisor;
7. Direct and guide visitors;
8. liaise with telephone service providers;
9. Provide good customer care service;
10. Collect customer information, analyze customer needs and give recommendations to the management.
I. Financial Responsibility N/A
II. Responsibility for Physical Assets Office Computer assigned to the role holder
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
2. Operational decision making
IV. Working Conditions
Normal Office Environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
1. A Diploma Certificate in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, International relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
2. Minimum KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent
3. Certificate in Telephone Operation, Reception and Front Office or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
4. Certificate in Telephone Operation, Reception and Front Office or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
5. Telephone Occupational Test II from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
6. Certificate in Supervisory Skills Development Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution or its equivalent; Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required. At least four (4) years relevant Experience;
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
1. Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results;
2. Proficiency in computer applications;
3. Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.