Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
In line with Twiga Foods purpose and the significant role played by the Warehouse (Supply Chain), the Electrical Technician installs, troubleshoots and repairs electrical components/systems. The role holder is also responsible for monitoring resources relating to electrical equipment e.g. power consumption and generator fuel levels. The role holder works closely with the Maintenance Engineer to ensure equipment availability and reliability and timely procurement of spare parts.
- Responsible for PPM and Reactive Maintenance of Electrical Plant and systems.
- Conduct electrical safety inspections, internal and statutory, as per organizational and legal requirements.
- Carry out electrical installation work as authorized by the electrical engineer
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work; prepare reports, documentation, and correspondence
- Reviews operator’s manuals and other established guidelines; ensures equipment and information systems are operated in accordance with established guidelines
- Monitor electrical plant and equipment including the gensets to ensure optimal operation and reduction of unplanned downtime
- Troubleshooting, installation and repair of electrical equipment, feeders, branch circuits, motors, VFDs, PLCs, SCADA systems, RTUs, relays, alarms, control system and lighting.
- Read and analyse electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints, and/or diagrams
- Ensure conformance with quality, environmental, food and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities
- Observe the set Health, Safety, and Environment guidelines (PPE, LOTO) during repair and maintenance of machines
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing/ factory set up
- Must have experience working with PLCs and SCADA systems
- ERC Electrician Licence is an added advantage
- Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Method of application
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org