Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with Twiga Foods purpose and the significant role played by the Warehouse (Supply Chain), the Mechanical Technician installs, troubleshoots and repairs mechanical systems. The role holder is also responsible for monitoring and record keeping for utilities e.g. LPG and water. The role holder works closely with the Maintenance Engineer to ensure equipment availability and reliability, timely procurement of spare parts and building services maintenance.
- Carry out routine inspection, repairs, and preventive maintenance of all machines and equipment (crate washing machine, extender belts, racking, and material handling equipment i.e. reach trucks, forklifts, hand pallet trucks, pallet lifts) to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Disassembling and assembling of all the mechanical components (gears, transmission belts, bearings, pumps) of machines and equipment for repair and maintenance
- Carry out checks, repairs and preventive maintenance for building services (plumbing, ventilation, sewerage)
- Carry out lubrication, cleaning, and tightening of all machines and equipment
- Read and interpret drawings to understand the assembly and functionality of machines and equipment
- Train machine operators on safe handling of equipment and monitor conformance to the set-out machine operation guidelines
- Monitor and maintain records on the utilities’ usage
- Proper usage, maintenance and record-keeping of tools
- Provide coverage for the boiler technician
- Observe the set Health, Safety, and Environment guidelines (PPE, LOTO) during repair and maintenance of machine
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing/ factory set up
- Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Method of applications
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: email@example.com