Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
In line with Twiga Foods purpose and the significant role played by the Warehouse (Supply Chain), the Refrigeration Technician troubleshoots and repairs refrigeration systems. The role holder is also responsible for monitoring and record keeping for refrigeration system parameters. The role holder works closely with the Maintenance Engineer to ensure equipment availability and reliability, timely procurement of spare parts for refrigeration systems.
- Carry out daily checks on the banana ripening rooms and chiller system and maintain reports/ checklists to ensure optimal functionality.
- Carry out scheduled/ preventive maintenance for the banana ripening rooms and chiller system in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Supervise the statutory inspection of refrigeration system and instrument calibration to ensure compliance to legal and organizational requirements
- Maintain and carry out repair on other DC refrigeration units.
- Carry out lubrication, cleaning, and tightening of refrigeration equipment
- Read and interpret drawings to understand the assembly and functionality of refrigeration equipment
- Train machine operators on safe handling of equipment and monitor conformance to the set-out machine operation guidelines
- Monitor and maintain records on refrigeration system parameters.
- Observe the set Health, Safety, and Environment guidelines (PPE, LOTO) during repair and maintenance of machines
- Diploma (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience in refrigeration and air conditioning in a manufacturing/ factory set up.
- Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Method of application
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: email@example.com