Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with Twiga Foods purpose and the significant role played by the Warehouse (Supply Chain), the Scales Technician troubleshoots and repairs weighing scales. The role holder is also responsible for internal and statutory calibration of weighing scales. The role holder works closely with the Maintenance Engineer to ensure weighing scale availability and reliability and timely procurement of spare parts.
- Carry out daily accuracy tests, repair and calibration of DC weighing scales.
- Carry out repair, accuracy tests and issuance of Production and Sourcing scales.
- Read and analyse electronic schematics, blueprints, and/or diagrams
- Supervise statutory calibration of weighing scales to ensure compliance to legal and organizational requirements
- Quarterly training of Production and Sourcing Teams on handling and operation of scales.
- Quarterly calibration of scales at Sourcing to ensure conformance with internal quality assurance requirements.
- Monitor and maintain records on weighing scale calibration and issuance.
- Observe the set Health, Safety, and Environment guidelines (PPE, LOTO) during repair and maintenance of machines
- Diploma (Electronics Engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience in weighing scale maintenance
- Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Method of applications
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: email@example.com