Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Apollo Agriculture is the commercial farming platform for small-scale farmers that helps farmers maximize their profits. Apollo uses agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality farm products, and optimized advice that can more than double farm profitability, starting in Kenya. Our team brings together technology and operations experience from The Climate Corporation (acquired for USD ~$1 Billion), ACRE, Google, and One Acre Fund. We value evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of disagreements, and considerate listening.
Apollo Agriculture is looking for a dynamic HR Project Manager to spearhead the delivery of various HR projects to enable us to continue to build a world-class team. You will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing various projects to standardize and strengthen HR practices across Apollo, as well as setting new HR processes and practices. You will closely with the Head of People and other members of the HR team to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR projects.
- Lead the performance management process by ensuring goals are set and yearly performance reviews are conducted
- Support managers and leaders to hold continuous performance dialogues with their teams and ensure accountability
- Develop and implement an internal promotions process
- Conduct job analysis and ensure each role has an up to date job description, and continuously update the organizational structure to reflect changes and updates
- Lead the job evaluation process and ensure there is a job grading structure in place
- Develop a career management framework with career paths so that people know how they can progress in the company
- Conduct a training needs assessment and implement a training plan
- Conduct a culture workshop in order to articulate Apollo’s culture and ensure a shared understanding
- Continuously implement initiatives to sustain a positive culture
- Lead employee engagement initiatives across the company and come up with initiatives to ensure the team is engaged, particularly in the context of continued remote work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- An MBA or a Master’s in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience delivering key transformational projects in Human Resources in both consulting and internal HR roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven effective leadership and collaboration skills
- A demonstrated record of problem-solving and world-class analytical skills
- Strong creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect
- Are excited to hear from you!