Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Apollo Agriculture is the commercial farming platform for small-scale farmers that helps farmers maximize their profits. Apollo uses agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality farm products, and optimized advice that can more than double farm profitability, starting in Kenya. Our team brings together technology and operations experience from The Climate Corporation (acquired for USD ~$1 Billion), Acre, Google, and One Acre Fund. We value evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of disagreements, and considerate listening.
We are looking to hire a Logistics and Distribution Manager to provide leadership to our logistics and distribution function.
- Execute Apollo’s overall logistics and distribution activities in collaboration with Apollo’s logistics and distribution team. This includes everything from field execution and owning the execution of the whole process from recruitment, training and managing agro dealer relationships to warehousing and inventory management.
- Managing Distribution Partners relations to ensure agro-dealers adhere to the set Apollo standards as per the contracts, with a keen eye towards tracking business risk. This includes tracking, supervising and improving the systems to respond to inventory loss, quality issues, customer complaints and fraud prevention and quality monitoring processes.
- Support the larger logistics and distribution team as the team and organisation grows.
- Continuous process and systems design & improvements towards enhancing team efficiency ,distribution partner experience and at large the customer experience.
- Have at least 4 years experience in distribution channels support, logistics and Inventory management
- Have experience working with a support call centre (added advantage)
- Are proactive and can self-push, self-motivate and have an orientation to getting things done not for recognition but as a commitment to your role and deliverables
- Can establish priorities and multi-task
- Are analytical, computer literate, proactive and a team player
- Have data analysis skills and able to use data to make decisions
- Are a self starter
- Have experience leading a team of not less than 10 employees
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are pure heart and grit
- Embrace humble service, are a good listener and learner
- Are a team player and able to work towards the common goal
- Must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details
- Must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur
- Are able and willing to travel frequently to the field within Apollo areas of operation
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect
- Are excited to hear from you!