Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carryout Preventive and Corrective maintenance of utilities and other equipment as per the laid down schedules
- Perform condition-based maintenance on utilities and other equipment and report any abnormality to the line Manager
- Carry out Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance of utilities and other machinery as assigned by the Line Manager
- Ensure efficient utilization of available spares and account for spares and tools after any given service or repair
- Always follow Safe Work Procedures and ensure good housekeeping in the work area
- Adhere to work professionalism and familiarize with existing Factory/Facility operation procedures
- Update all the relevant Machine job cards, logbooks and Machine tags as required
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the line Manager
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely scheduled/breakdown repairs.
- Meet targeted Mean Time To Repair (M.T.T.R) & Mean Time Before Failure (M.T.B.F) metrics
- Meet targeted overall equipment effectiveness (O.E.E)
- Zero work related Accidents/Incidences
- Increased utilities’/Machines’ life—Zero forced Utilities’ deterioration
- Simplified processes
- Tech-3 Cert/Diploma in Engineering
- In-depth proven practical knowledge and experience in areas of utilities/ other machines repairs and maintenance
- Ability to demonstrate systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to participate in failure investigation and root cause analysis and close out corrective actions
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- 5+ years previous experience in utilities/ Other Equipment maintenance in a busy factory set up
- Experience in industrial chillers, compressors, cooling towers and air conditioning systems is an added advantage
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.