Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- review, create and manage systems, projects, programs and contractors to ensure that the facility services support the business goals and objectives of the company, while delivering service excellence to clients.
- Responsible for the day to day management and supervision of Facilities Management services, including general Administration, Servicing, Business Continuity Management, Health, Safety & Environment, Project Management, Office Services and Maintenance for all Broll and client sites within the area of control (Kenya).
- Operational planning and management
- Assumes responsibility for Documentation, Policies and Procedures
- Assumes responsibility regarding Facilities Management
- Assumes responsibility for Business Continuity Management
- Assumes responsibility for Property Management and Real Estate
- Assumes responsibility for Occupational Health & Safety
- Assumes responsibility for Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Effectively supervises personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Strategy Communication and Implementation
- Cost Management
- Client relations
- Compliance with procurement policy
- Adherence to and compliance with OSHA regulations and ISO procedures
- Client operations
- Contractor management
- Client and Management Reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Operations Management or tertiary qualification in Facilities Management or similar/related field. (Preferable degree level qualification.)
- 5 years’ experience in a facilities management role
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Able to use all related maintenance equipment and computer applications.