Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nairobi Club is a private member’s club, owned by its members. It was established in 1901 by members who realized the need for a home from home environment in the heart of Nairobi; the Club is one of the oldest and most popular establishments of its kind. We are situated at the fast-growing Upper Hill Region north of the Central Business District – CBD. It is an easy 5-minute drive from the City Centre to the heart of Kenya’s premier city, Nairobi. From the glitter of the expansive lawns and the bustle of its thriving restaurants to the tranquil beauty of the botanical grounds, Nairobi Club has something for everyone yet removed from the stress of city life.
Purpose of the job
The Incumbent will assist the HR&A Department in all Administration and Personnel Issues including HRMIS management, training, performance management, records management and recruitment processes.
Key performance areas for the role are:
- Management of Human Resources function in the club
- Overseeing performance management in the club ensuring objectivity
- Manage Learning & Development of staff in the club for purposes of career growth and development
- Recruitment : Take charge of recruitment of all category of staff in the club
- Motivate, coach and mentor the HR & Administration team
- Oversee the administration function which includes managing purchasing and supply operations
- Develop and monitor the HR budget including monitoring pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration/human resources or a directly related field
- Post graduate qualifications would be an added advantage
- 5 years experience in a HR generalist role, 3 of which should be in a management position
- Knowledge and practical experience working with staff unions
- Membership in the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Knowledge on Club management is an added advantage
Required Skills :
- A person who is highly decisive with outstanding leadership skills and ability to mentor and coach junior employees
- Highly creative and innovative, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent commercial orientation and business acumen
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and consultative skills, with ability to build strong relationships
- Enthusiastic and high level of accountability and integrity
- High personal standards, confident, self-assured, personable and presentable
- Highly organised, conscientious and result oriented.
Method of application
If your qualifications and experience meet the above criteria, please send an application (quoting the Job reference number) and detailed CV indicating day contact telephone number, current remuneration and three referees by 22th March 2021 to: The Human Resources Manager, Nairobi Club, P.O. Box 30171-00100, Nairobi or e-mail to email@example.com