Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
*This position can be located in Delhi, India or Nairobi, Kenya
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties. PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking a Senior Treasury Accounting Analyst to join its Treasury Team within the Business and Finance Operations organization. PATH Treasury is responsible for the management of global cash positions, investments, foreign exchange (FX) risk and the delivery of treasury services to ensure successful delivery of program objectives worldwide. PATH Treasury partners with international program teams across 20 countries to ensure appropriate banking/payment solutions, funding, and support a strong control environment. The team further ensures the accurate and timely reporting of investment and FX hedging activity.
- Daily cash positioning and related reporting; including the funding of international offices
- Cashflow forecasting
- Monthly accounting/reporting for primary cash accounts, investments, endowment, and FX hedging activity
- Bank account reconciliations
- Identification and analysis of foreign currency exposures
- Bank account administration including but not limited to signatory updates, FATCA documentation and FBAR
- User administration on banking/payment platforms
- FX rate input and maintenance within global financial system (Business World)
- Support the identification and analysis of foreign currency exposures
- Support FX hedging program including FX forward and swap trades
- Support quarterly currency revaluations of balance sheet accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of Treasury, Accounting, or banking experience
- Advanced financial modeling abilities using Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of treasury management principles
- Sound understanding and application of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with foreign exchange and currency hedge management and accounting
- Experience with international payments and banking regulations
- Effective communication skills; including ability to articulate complex financial concepts to diverse audiences
- Experience working with an enterprise resource planning system. Unit4’s Business World or similar system preferred
Must have legal authorization to work in India or Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.