Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for quality scores s/he will assist the Training and Quality Manager in setting quality standards across the Sama work streams
- Analyze agents’ work output against guidelines/standards and provide feedback
- Identify agents’ strengths and Weaknesses
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching.
- Compile and send daily, weekly and monthly quality reports and send to the Quality Analyst Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with Team leaders to ensure that feedback and the identified quality gaps are addressed with the individual/team members.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where need be.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher trainings.
- Keep an up-to-date record of individual agents quality performance for use in performance reviews
- Participate in team briefings to provide the QA objective and also sit in calibration sessions
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience assisting with the implementation of complex operational procedures including creation/delivery of classroom-style training and documentation in a busy contact center.
- Experience in both data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- Passion for providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy.
- Exceptional attention to detail and nuance.
- Planning, organizing, reporting and analysis skills.
- Fast learner with the ability to break down complex information into simple concepts.
- Track record of developing and maintaining expertise on corporate policies and/or community standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills.
- Fully computer literate on MS programs.
Application deadline is March 23, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.