Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Shree Swaminarayan Academy
Our curriculum and co-curricular programmes offer outstanding opportunities and create an environment where students from diverse backgrounds can have a disciplined, fulfilling school experience, appreciating the diversities in culture and learning from each other.
Key stage 1 and 2- Mathematics. Science, Music and Special Education.
- Be Kenya Citizens
- Be registered with TSC
- Classroom teaching experience of at least 3 years
- Be able to offer extracurricular activities
- teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- maintaining discipline
- preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- working with others to plan and coordinate work
- keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
Method of application
Applicants should email a CV with a covering letter addressed to the principal before 9th April 2021.
Shree Swaminarayan Academy
P.O. Box41551. Mombasa
Tel: 061- 20054 74 / Mobile: 0711900 592/ 0737 900592
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.