Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our curriculum and co-curricular programmes offer outstanding opportunities and create an environment where students from diverse backgrounds can have a disciplined, fulfilling school experience, appreciating the diversities in culture and learning from each other.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Assign and grade class work and homework.
Subject combinations –
Fine Art. ICT. Mathematics. Chemistry. Biology. History, Economics and Physical Education.
- Be Kenya Citizens
- Be registered with TSC
- Classroom teaching experience of at least 3 years
- Be able to offer extracurricular activities
Method of application
Applicants should email a CV with a covering letter addressed to the principal before 9th April 2021.
Shree Swaminarayan Academy
P.O. Box 41551. Mombasa
Tel: 061- 20054 74 / Mobile: 0711900 592/ 0737 900592
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.