Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are recruiting for a Full Stack Developer with excellent experience in Laravel and Vue Js to join our software development team.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, who executes his tasks without supervision then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven software development experience in object-oriented PHP programming at an experienced level.
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Vue, JQuery, Bootstrap, Element UI etc.
- Very strong front end skills and an eye for design.
- Excellent understanding of MVC design patterns.
- MUST have good knowledge in using Laravel relations
- 4+ Years experience with Laravel framework.
- 2+ Years experience with Vue JS.
- Strong database skills working with MySQL.
- Strong database skills including writing SQL queries and optimizing queries.
- Knowledge in Node JS will be added advantage.
- Ability to solve problems by coming up with easy and effective solutions.
- Working with tools such as Yarn, Composer, Npm, etc.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge in using GIT for version control.
- Knowledge in using Trello for tasks management.
- Educational background: Computer Science, Software Engineering, BBIT or an equivalent (Degree is not a must).
- Must be able to collaborate in teams.
- MUST be a FUN loving person.
To apply, click on APPLY