et a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Transformation Foundation (ITF) gives an opportunity to young people who have in them the spirit of volunteerism to work for the secretariat and contribute practically to ITF’s projects. ITF secretariat receives volunteers on an ongoing basis and a volunteer term varies from six months to twelve months.
Anyone 18-30 years old is eligible for the ITF membership, subject to the approval of the administration. We welcome those over youth age to join the advisory board.
- Design the Organization’s publications;
- Offer help desk support to workmates;
- Contribute to any technological issues when called upon;
- Conduct regular hardware maintenance;
- Design system applications to be used in the organization;
- Manage information system and communications network;
- Design & Direct the strategic plans for the ICT development of the organization;
- Keep informed of the emerging trends in ICT for youth development and non-profit organizations.
- At least second year university/college student in ICT course.
- Good organizational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
- Have passion and commitment for youth development.