Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an organized and efficient legal clerk intern to join our team. The legal clerk will be responsible for the organization and upkeep of all the legal documentation and records that our team works with every day. The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, and excellent at cataloging and managing a large filing system. The legal clerk will also be responsible for performing clerical duties such as making copies, answering phones, preparing legal documents, file tracing, and delivering documentation to courts, law firms, JD legal offices, and other locations as needed.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and analysis
- Prepare legal documents
- Compile legal documentation into files and maintain an organized filing system
- Compile case materials and write reports
- Documenting hearing dates in litigation matters
- Facilitating service of legal documents
- Filing court documents and any other legal documents
- Organizing the legal department registries
- Assist paralegals and advocates in locating files and organizing, copying, and maintaining documents
- Providing any other legal clerical services that may be required by JD
- Diploma In Law
- Diploma in Law from a recognized institution
- Possession of a valid process server’s certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
More Details on Experience
- Experience level: Mid-level
- Experience length: 2 years
- Served in the position of the legal clerk or in a comparable position for a maximum period of two (2) years.
More Details on Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and abilities as reflected in work performance and results
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft office suite
- Comfortable with highly confidential information
- Writing ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Terms And Conditions
Applications with comprehensive CVs, copies of certificates and/or testimonials together with the applicant’s telephone contact, names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three referees should be sent to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 26th March 2021
Justice Defenders accepts no liability for incomplete submission, late or misdirected transmission of applications
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.