Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Solutions Manager to join our team in Nairobi, covering the Eastern Africa area.
He/she will be responsible for development and evolution of the end-to-end value proposition per segment/per vertical based on identified customers needs and supported by insights from marketing, resulting in market-differentiated customer solutions.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Moreover, you will expand your business network and enrich your market and product knowledge while contributing to the continuous success of the Eastern Africa Area.
Develop: Understanding and translation of customer and vertical needs (current & emerging), capturing insights to drive Value Proposition development.
• Support front-line sales in a customer-driven approach to identify needs and pain points to drive value proposition development
• Define strategy, growth targets per vertical/segment –working with product to define product development in providing insight on market competitive pricing
Execute: Bundling of global and local value propositions into relevant customer solutions
• Develop bundled solutions-both standard and customized -supported by the SCD community to drive supply chain business expansion and new business acquisition
• Support the Efficiency, Super-Saver, Advancement and Ease segments with solutions based on standardized building blocks
Institutionalize: Thought Leadership, Collaboration & Best practice sharing
• Develop customer use cases based on vertical insight to drive growth and new business development
• Active participation in the Solutions community, driving best practices and organizational learning across the geographies and verticals
We are looking for
• Bachelors Degree in relevant field
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role within logistics and services
• Customer-centric approach to identifying customer needs
• Logistics and Supply chain expertise
• High-level understanding of product features and benefits and how they address customer pain points
• Strategic partnering, financial acumen, matrix management, value co-creator, presentation skills
• Functional management skills & influencing skill; Collaborative Stakeholder management
Last application date: 25/3/2021