Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mr. Green Trading Africa Kenya Ltd – HR & Administration Officer
Under the supervision of the HR & Administration Manager, this position is responsible for the effective coordination and support of the various Human Resources and Administration functions which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, administration support, employee counseling etc in accordance with established policies and procedures and applicable labour laws.
Most importantly, the HRO will also work closely with the HR & Administration Manager to help create a fun, supportive and motivational work environment and positive work culture.
- Facilitate various HR forums geared towards enhancing employee relations and creating awareness on HR and Admin policies, procedures and processes
- Facilitate recruitment by assisting in the shortlisting process, participating in interviews, ensuring onboarding formalities are observed and maintaining recruitment records, document verification and background checks
- Compile payroll data
- Prepare and maintain employee files in both hard and soft copy
- Prepare and coordinate all employee documentation and correspondence
- Assist with employee onboarding and separation formalities
- Ensure that all staff are made aware of and comply with HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the performance management process to ensure that it is completed in a timely and effective manner and is linked to staff training and development plans.
- Coordinate staff training and development programmes, including analysis of training needs, evaluation of training, feedback to management, and coordination of special programmes.
- Maintain staff database and ensure HR operational processes run smoothly including benefits enrollment and termination
- Assist in disciplinary issues including record keeping of the same
- Assist in driving employee welfare programs
- Prepare and submit reports as and when required
- Facilitate team building activities and assist in the rewards and recognition program
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to handle all maintenance and repair issues related to the workspace
- Ensure general office cleanliness is maintained and supervise the outsourced cleaning staff
- Ensure security policies and processes are understood and observed strictly at all times by staff and visitors
- Manage office stationery
- Manage staff welfare activities
- Arrangement for meetings and other events, reservations, follow-up, to include preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents (e.g. requisitions, purchase orders, authorizations, visa applications, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- Enthusiastic and jovial nature, with a passion for people
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Business administration
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR generalist
- Registered member of IHRM is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Kenyan labour laws
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work
- Creative-mind who enjoys creating new ways to motivate and support people.
To apply, click on APPLY.
Deadline is 17th March, 2021.