Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Revenue Management, the role holder responsibilities will include evaluation, optimization, implementation and integration of new and existing software and hardware
- Create KPI for new products/services
- Marketing proposals, P&S Vendor evaluation process – weighted evaluation for new hardware, features and services
- Analyze IN network on a weekly basis against the KPI
- Design CBS network for new elements are added
- Minimize network and service impact for any change
- Scheduling all the planned worked
- Create and update handover system configuration documentation after software/hardware upgrade
- Configure data for new systems with vendor engineer
- Create/adopt necessary work instruction for existing systems
- S.W.O.T Analysis of Projects
- Provide recommendation reports to Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of existing services
- Create a tool/find out method to get statistical data from the system
- Analyze the effect of a new/improvement change before & after implementation
- Setup internal training
- Transfer knowledge to IN technicians
- Build internal and external relationships with key customers and suppliers to deliver continuous quality solutions to business
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Digital Systems and Devices
- Minimum 5 years in GSM Intelligent Networks, including 2 years working in a telecommunications environment (Vendor or operator) at a senior managerial level.
- Experienced in work in multinational and multilingual environment
- Proven Analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work without supervision & meet tight deadlines/schedules;
- Good presentation skills required;
- Proactive & self-motivated;
- Good public relations, communication & interpersonal.
Method of application
Click on his link APPLY