Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business/ Micro Credit Officer
He/She will be ultimately responsible for providing strategic leadership and technical support in credit management, reviewing non-performing assets book and developing appropriate strategies to ensure timely recovery of amounts due with minimum loss exposure.
Main duties and responsibilities.
- To ensures loan processing and shares contribution are affected correctly
- Verify and certify supporting documents for all loans application and advice accordingly
- To prepare monthly Quarterly and annual loan portfolio reports.
- To ensure timely disbursement to various customer accounts.
- To ensure perfection and valuation of collaterals /Securities.
- To grow loan book as per the set targets
- To manage delinquency to be below the regulatory requirement.
- To undertake periodic review of securities held against all non-performing facilitates in order to ensure they are perfected and that no dilution happens during the debt recovery periods.
- Liaising with the head of operations to ensure provisions held against bad & doubtful debts are adequate and in compliance with the required guidelines.
- Must be a holder of degree in business related field.
- Profession qualification in CCP(K)
- Diploma in Co-operative Management or credit management will be an added advantage.
- Must have attained C+ in KCSE.
- Proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems.
- Must of Knowledge of Sacco loan products
- At least three(3) years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy financial institution.
Method of application
Interested candidate to send their application accompanied by detailed C.V and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and valid certificate of good conduct to the address below quoting the job reference number on the sealed envelope to reach on or before 26th MARCH 2021
TO: The Chief Executive Officer,
Thamani Sacco Ltd,