Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The holder of ICT Manager must be in a position of formulating, implementing and providing strategic direction that harmonize all business operations as far as ICT support is concerned, for overall realization of the organizational objectives.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To Advise management on all issues regarding use if information Technology.
- To implement and review all ICT systems including internet protocol, Social media, systems Audit and access authorization.
- To be responsible for IT Network administration, Software development, systems support and Customer Support.
- To secure data from internal and external attacks.
- To manage the ICT infrastructure and server of the Sacco through planning and organizing systems for effective business operations.
- To Support all departments and branches in reports development from the systems and into the systems.
- To be responsible in management, development and security of information and communication systems.
- Must be a holder of degree in Business information Technology
- Certification in database systems, networking, hardware or programming will be an added advantage.
- Must have attained C+ and above in KCSE.
- Three (3) years management experience in financial institutions.
- Knowledge of operations of various Sacco software systems.
Method of application
Interested candidate to send their application accompanied by detailed C.V and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and valid certificate of good conduct to the address below quoting the job reference number on the sealed envelope to reach on or before 26th MARCH 2021
TO: The Chief Executive Officer,
Thamani Sacco Ltd,