Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Transparency International Kenya (TI-Kenya) is an autonomous chapter in the Transparency International movement, a non-partisan global coalition against corruption with which we share knowledge and exchange ideas for the greater good of Kenya.
TI-Kenya wishes to recruit a Finance Assistant to provide support within the Finance & Investments department through timely and accurate handling, sorting and filing of finance and accounting documents;processing of financial and accounting information; budget monitoring;mission tracking & reconciliations and any other general support as may be delegated from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounts, B.COM, Economics or related field from a recognized university;
- Minimum of CPA II or ACCA;
- Membership to ICPAK is an added advantage;
- Working experience in MS Dynamics Navision is a must;
- At least 1 year experience in finance and accounts, in a busy environment, preferably in an NGO or private sector;
- Proven experience with use of computer programmes including MS Office, excel, etc;
- Proficiency in costing and cost control; budgeting and budgetary control; financial reporting; cash management and taxation expertise.
- A person of high integrity that will model TI-Kenya’s core values;
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills;
- Honest, diligent and trustworthy;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse fields and backgrounds;
- A sense of urgency and prioritization of tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit one PDF document as an attachment (combining the application letter and CV with at least three professional referees) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receiving applications is 26th March 2021.
Please include the reference Finance Assistant as the subject of your email applications. Do not attach your testimonials or certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on the ability to perform the required job duties.
Disclaimer: Please note that TI-Kenya does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process and we do not recruit through recruitment agents.