Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE JOB HOLDER
- Implement help desk tools /solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages.
- Maintains incident /problem records, consolidate the same and prepare reports to support CDSC management in the decision making process.
- Manage desktop and configuration and ensure that employees with necessary authority/requirement are provided access to certain in line with CDSC IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies, provide training,and initiate awareness on the same.
- Monitor and track performance of the services provided by the unit and third party providers and address any under-performance that may result in failure to achieve the SLAs with the delivery teams. This includes the creation and monitoring of resolution action plans.
- Collate and classify records, maintain provisions, process requests for information and archive records in line with CDSC’s policy.
- Ensure records are destroyed securely in line with CDSC’s policy and procedures.
- Maintain media and documentation library of software, data files, manuals and hardware inventory
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications And Experience Required For This Role
- •At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology
- •At least 2 years relevant experience
- •Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows,Corporate
- •ICT security and viral protection systems.
- •Knowledge of web design and Microsoft windows network administration.
Competencies Required For This Role
- •Sound knowledge of wide variety of application systems
- •Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- •Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- •Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to send us your covering letter & CV stating your current/last salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title on the subject line. Closing date: March 22, 2021 at 5:00pm.