Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Consulting Cybersecurity Intern, Kenya
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: Your Next Adventure Awaits
Our consulting practice provides independent business & information security advice to our clients across different sectors. As a future Cyber Security Consultant, you will help our clients in the following domains:
- Threat intelligence and management
- Vulnerability assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team assessment)
- Security incident management
- Third party security management
- Secure development
- Security risk management
- Crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Security program management
- Data protection and privacy.
Your key responsibilities
- You identify and exploit IT security weaknesses, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, and advise on improvements for the vulnerability management process
- You assess IT security incidents and coordinate with the technology teams
- You provide advice on security issues to the technology teams (Windows, UNIX, AIX, Mainframe, Network, WebSphere, Webseal)
- You take ownership and responsibility for qualitative and timely deliverables during client engagements
- You display maturity and the ability to function independently in our professional dealings.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of second-class upper honours
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ and B+ in both English & Mathematics at Secondary School level
- Possession of at least one certification from the following list: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, CompTIA Security, GIAC Penetration Tester, CCNA etc will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of security standards and best practice frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CoBIT is preferred
- Knowledge in security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems would be an added advantage
- Familiarity or experience working with Unix/Linux systems.
- Basic knowledge working with Networking tools and devices such as Switches, Routers or SIEM tools
- You have unquestionable integrity and ethics, strong analytical skills and you are an effective communicator both oral and written.
What we look for
- We are currently looking for a talented and dynamic young graduate for an internship opportunity. The person must have a strong interest in the domain of IT Risk and Information Security to support the Cyber team.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Method of application
Click on this link APPLY
- Submit your CV, fully up-to-date academic and professional documents when applying
- Successful candidates can expect to be invited for a video interview
- Apply today