Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Global Communities is an international non-profit organization that works closely with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable.
Global Communities seeks a Grants Compliance Manager, for the USAID five-year Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC & DREAMS Program. This $8.9 million activity will provide key OVC and adolescent services at the county level in Kenya in the following counties: Kajiado, Nakuru, Muranga, Kitui, Machakos, and Makueni. The key objectives are (1) Increased Access and Demand for Quality HIV Prevention Services and (2) Increased Access to Quality Health and Social Services for OVC and their Families.
The Grants and Compliance Manager (GCM) provides overall technical support in the management of sub- grants, facilitates training in program and finance management to sub-grantees, supports sub-partners on sub- grant management and assists in reviewing sub-grant agreements.
S/he is responsible for ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and legal and regulatory requirements governing the award. The GCM oversees the overall compliance in the activity implementation from the development of work plans and budgets, reporting, sub granting, and budget administration as assigned by the COP or his/her designee.
The GCM is involved in developing and embedding best practices to comply with donor financial rules, supporting donor proposal budgeting, analysis of institutional income, donor contract expenditure tracking, monitoring and providing management information on key risks, contributing to the implementation of improved financial systems and processes to facilitate better donor reporting and compliance.
- A Masters degree or higher in Business, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Economics or related field xperience in administering HIV/AIDS and OVC programs in Eastern Africa, with a preference for Kenya experience.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the NGO sector in Senior Grants/Compliance Management positions including experience in award and sub-award management, administration, reviewing technical applications, budgeting, implementation and oversight.
- In-depth understanding and experience of working with proposals and contracts from institutional Experience of complex planning and budgeting processes including the ability to provide clear guidance on donor policies and procedures.
- Previous experience building capacity of local organizations on PEPFAR/USAID compliance, policies, rules and regulations.
- Experience in developing and mentoring professional relationships with in-country stakeholders, including local and national government, non-governmental partners, and private sector partners.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English with proficiency in Swahili preferred.
- Post End Date: 3/31/2021
Kenyan citizens are encouraged to apply.
This position is contingent on funding.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.