Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IKAN Media is seeking a Consultant graphic designer to design a brand logo and brand collateral. The Graphic Design Consultant will work closely and collaboratively with the IKAN Media’s Head of Design & Photography unit to work on the project. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the chance to make a difference in the early stages of a growing organisation. The duration of the contract will be for three weeks with possible extension and longer working relationship with a multidisciplinary design studio pending successful implementation.
Design Consultant Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the clients’ space, target audience, or website and evaluating their needs.
- Using digital design software to create prototypes, drawings, and other representations to show how the end product will look like.
- Selecting color schemes, styles, themes, and layouts to bring the approved design to life.
- Working with other professionals to improve and upgrade existing designs.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Assisting with the marketing of completed designs.
- Ensuring that the clients’ message has been conveyed and that they are satisfied with the end product.
Design Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, or related fields.
- A license may be required for an Interior Design Consultant.
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Strong working knowledge of CAD software.
- Good understanding of colors, themes, styles, and layouts.
- Excellent creative, communication, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Experience with maintaining a budget.
Method of application
Click on APPLY