Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICRHK is seeking Resident Enumerator (RE) for the Third Party Monitoring and process evaluation for DESIP. The RE will be responsible for collecting family planning data in Elgeyo Marakwet(4), West Pokot(4), Samburu(1) and Isiolo(2). The successful candidates should be highly motivated individuals with expertise and experience in collecting health-related data.
- Data collection at the facility using the Health Facility Assessment tool on ODK.
- Conduct focus group discussion in the community.
- Data collection at the CHMT and facility using Key Informant interviews.
- Conduct data quality checks on ODK before submission of data.
- Provide feedback to the community and health facilities.
- Capable of addressing queries raised during data cleaning.
Details on how to apply can be downloaded here: CLICK HERE
The deadline for application is on 24th March 2021
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.