Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCY NO. 01/2021/02
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010)Article 235 and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, section 59, the Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
SECURITY WARDEN III –FIFTY (50) POSITIONS
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 14,610 –Ksh16,250 p.m (Job Group ‘D’/ Grade: CPSB15)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars
Terms of Service:Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this position a candidate;
- Must have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a minimum grade of D plain or its equivalent qualifications;
- Be between 20 to 35 years of age;
- Be physically, medically and mentally fit;
- Be in possession of a Clearance Certificate from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI); and,
- Having undergone paramilitary training at Kenya National Youth Service will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
Before deployment, direct entrants will undergo three (3) months initial training as Security Warden III and on successful completion of their training their duties and responsibilities will involve
- Patrol and guard access points;
- Detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and /or protected areas; and,
- Control crowds,collect information and report on matters of security interest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke A dully filled form and copies of ID, KCSE Certificate,Clearance Certificate from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI) and NYS certificate if available should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to; Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board, Public Works Building –Prisons Road, P.O. Box 2870-20100, NAKURU on or before 23rd March,2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority communities are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEESfor any of its services.