Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outspan Hospital started operations with the establishment of an Out Patient Department on August 7, 2001. A month later, the In Patient Department was opened with a capacity of 21 beds. Currently, the Out Patient Department has evolved into a one stop shop for all medical services expected of a national referral hospital. Despite the high cost of day to day operations and purchase and maintenance of modern medical equipment, The Outspan Hospital has retained very low rates in charges and fees. Some of the rates have never been reviewed since the facility opened its doors.
Critical Care Nurse
Position Details / Responsibility:
- Ensure that the critical care centers have all the machinery, equipment and materials needed to provide critical care to patients admitted into the critical care centers of the hospital.
- Ensure the provision of quality critical care nursing services to the admitted critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs in the hospital.
- Monitor patients for their progress and changes in status and indications of health conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions together with medical specialists in the hospital.
- High National Diploma in Critical Care nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Method of application
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya. Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.