Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outspan Hospital started operations with the establishment of an Out Patient Department on August 7, 2001. A month later, the In Patient Department was opened with a capacity of 21 beds. Currently, the Out Patient Department has evolved into a one stop shop for all medical services expected of a national referral hospital. Despite the high cost of day to day operations and purchase and maintenance of modern medical equipment, The Outspan Hospital has retained very low rates in charges and fees. Some of the rates have never been reviewed since the facility opened its doors.
ENT Clinical Officer
Position Details / Responsibility:
- Diagnosis and treatment diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Consult with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Support specialized ENT surgical services and services delivery in the surgery department of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity and compliance
- Keep inventory and attention to proper care & maintenance of special equipment’s within the ENT Outpatient facility.
- Monitor and evaluate progress and achievement of the ENT services
- High National Diploma in Clinical Medicine, ENT specialization
- Registered and Licensed with the Clinical Officer’s Council
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Method of application
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya. Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.