Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outspan Hospital started operations with the establishment of an Out Patient Department on August 7, 2001. A month later, the In Patient Department was opened with a capacity of 21 beds. Currently, the Out Patient Department has evolved into a one stop shop for all medical services expected of a national referral hospital. Despite the high cost of day to day operations and purchase and maintenance of modern medical equipment, The Outspan Hospital has retained very low rates in charges and fees. Some of the rates have never been reviewed since the facility opened its doors.
Position Details / Responsibility:
- Attending births and providing care for infants directly after birth.
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infants in the NICU.
- Monitoring the health of infants suffering from medical issues relating to birth, such as prematurity or congenital defects.
- Providing treatment and administering medication as proscribed by the NICU physician.
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the care and medical procedures related to their infant.
- High National Diploma in Neonatal nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Method of application
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya. Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.