Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outspan Hospital started operations with the establishment of an Out Patient Department on August 7, 2001. A month later, the In Patient Department was opened with a capacity of 21 beds. Currently, the Out Patient Department has evolved into a one stop shop for all medical services expected of a national referral hospital. Despite the high cost of day to day operations and purchase and maintenance of modern medical equipment, The Outspan Hospital has retained very low rates in charges and fees. Some of the rates have never been reviewed since the facility opened its doors.
Position Details / Responsibility:
- Receive, register and record patients and record their personal data and prepare them to be seen and examined by the oncologists in the oncology unit of the hospital. ‘
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments to patients and monitor their conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary in the oncology unit of the hospital.
- Support the oncologists to administer treatment and other medical procedures and prepare patients for oncology surgical operations and other medical procedures in the cancer unit of the hospital.
- Monitor patients’ progress and response to medication and other therapies after oncology surgical operations and other medical procedures in the hospital.
- High National Diploma in Oncology nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Method of application
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya. Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.