Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- To adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support, advice and one on one training to the staff.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software and hardware.
- Respond to ICT Support requests timely and ensure minimum disruption at all times
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required.
- Setting up emails for staff.
- Staff Biometric Management.
- Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Systems Manager.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.) https://runeemahospital.org/
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer science or Software engineering from a reputable institution.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 18th March 2021 to