Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Credit & Customer Billing department within the Finance division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Head of Department; Credit & Customer Billing, the individual is responsible for ensuring that the company debt portfolio is maintained at acceptable levels on Digital lending products segment through timely debt follow-up, early recognition and reporting of problem accounts/ portfolios
- To partner with internal resources; Credit portfolio manager, scoring and product management teams to ensure return on capital invested through timely collection of debt, customer retention through effective acquisition process and growth in digital products through well-defined customer journeys;
- Ensuring return on capital invested. Customer retention through effective customer acquisition process;
- Lead role in effective execution of Key sectional/Departmental Initiatives and process towards support of business units and maximize cash collection;
- Be instrumental in ensuring customer retention through effective debtors’ accounts management;
- Take part in the definition of digital products customer journeys and collection strategy for each digital product to optimize cash collection;
- Coordinate & supervise outbound calling activities to maximize Support towards enhanced cash collection;
- Maximize revenue collection through diligent adherence of processes, established company policies and tools necessary to deliver forecasted collections in the respective debt portfolio;
- Ensure timely reporting of related portfolio debt performance information to relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure that all new products meet the necessary parameters of collection and recovery by engaging the business units and the big data team and ensure regular feedback on performance and improvement areas after launch;
- Oversee the debt management process, debtor’s portfolio and ensure all collection targets are adhered to and ensure that the debt portfolio does not go above the set NPL;
- Ensure all customers queries are resolved within the stipulated Service Level Agreements in achieving & sustaining a high customer delight Index (CDI); and
- Develop a high performing and motivated team and guide staff to achieve their career goals.
- First Degree in a relevant business discipline
- Diploma in Credit Management is an added advantage
- 5-6 years’ experience in an administrative and/ or account management role in credit/debt management
- Proven experience in understanding on debt acquisition and management
- Proven experience in team leadership
- Demonstrable strong numeric and analytical skills
- Proven communication and presentation skills, including messaging skills, applied confidently and consistently in a high pressure environment
- Organizational and project management experience and the drive to lead projects to successful outcomes
- Effective networking skills and the clear experience quickly building trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Method of application .
Click on this link APPLY