Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Takaful Insurance of Africa Ltd (TIA), is a pioneering and dynamic Takaful company which has introduced a new and exciting ethical perspective to risk management in the Kenyan market. Founded in the year 2008 and formally licensed in 2011, TIA is the first fully fledged Takaful operator in the East and Central Africa region.The rationale behind TIA is founded on the need to provide risk management and financial security, based on ethical principles and values.
TIA is hiring a system analyst to analyse and test our core insurance systems on short term basis.
The ideal candidate should have insurance domain knowledge and background.
Key responsibilities include:
- Examining current core system
- Producing specifications for new modules
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Creating new system guidelines
- Generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Meet with IT teams to establish system scope, goals and expected outcomes
- Translate highly technical specification into clear non-technical requirements
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Generate maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Method of application
Application letter, current CV, copies of academic and professional certificates should be send by email to email@example.com on or before March 31, 2021.