Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
“Tridge is looking for Trade & Engagement Managers, the pillar of Tridge’s global trade ecosystem, in Food & Agriculture”
Tridge finds the right solution for buyers and suppliers in the Food and Agriculture industry. Our goal is to solve the market inefficiencies of the traditional global trade industry and provide a safe and efficient platform for suppliers and buyers to connect and communicate. As a leading global B2B platform, Tridge helps buyers find reliable suppliers that best match their demands and allow suppliers to expand their global sales.
Trade & Engagement Managers in Tridge are the communication bridge between suppliers, buyers, and Tridge. As the local representative of Tridge, you will deliver our mission of creating a safe and efficient global trade ecosystem. As the operator of supplier and buyer engagement, you will facilitate communications and lay the foundation of successful trade deals.
Trade & Engagement Managers in Tridge are professionals who are responsible for building relationships with local exporters and importers, managing various stakeholders in the local area and developing market intelligence of various industries. As the Trade & Engagement Manager of Tridge, you will manage and carry out various identification and verification tasks to enhance Tridge’s trade ecosystem.
We are seeking passionate individuals to join Tridge as the Trade & Engagement Manager. This position requires a strong initiative to understand the market landscape, exceptional communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
*This position is to be fully-remote.
*After you join Tridge, there will be webinar training sessions to help you better understand your role in Tridge.
- Handle Whole Trading Process in your country: You will execute the whole Trading Project from start to finish and develop the trading strategies with global based Deal Managers in Tridge.
- Engage Buyers and Suppliers: You will contact and invite suppliers and buyers to Tridge. As the local representative of Tridge, you will deliver the key benefits of using Tridge platform and help them register on the Tridge platform.
- Build Strong Relationships: You will communicate consistently with suppliers and buyers who have partnered with Tridge. As the Trade & Engagement Manager, you will ensure that the platform experience is pleasant and effortless for the suppliers and buyers.
- Collect Intelligence: You will collect the most up-to-date market information through communicating with suppliers and buyers. You will also conduct comprehensive market research to strengthen Tridge’s market intelligence.
- Cultivate Market Data Credibility: You will evaluate the supplier’s credibility based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Tridge.
- Any other tasks that are necessary for maintaining the Tridge system and business partnership
- +2 years of export or procurement in the international food trading business
- Knowledge and experience in sales or business development
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language (Swahili, English and other local languages)
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position (somewhere in Kenya)
- Spoken and written English skill of business level or higher recommended
- Understanding of sales or procurement in the global trade business
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and deal with new industries
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in the major industries of the trading business of the following industries: Agriculture(Fruits, Grains, Nuts) and Aquaculture(Fish farming and processing).
- Work from Home: As the Trade & Engagement Manager of your region, you will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.